Genetic Testing Services at PacGenomics
PacGenomics provides genetic screening services and continuously develop new services to meet the evolving IVF needs:
- Pre-IVF Genetic Testing: Recessive Gene Screening
- Genetic Testing for IVF: Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Genetic Testing for IVF: Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Genetic Testing for Miscarriage: Aneuploidy Screening for Product of Conception
- Embryo Biopsy Service*
- Genetic Counseling
*Services provided through our strategic partner PGD Science, Inc.
The services offered by PacGenomics have several unique features:
- One-stop shopping: including embryo biopsy, embryo cell loading, DNA amplification, array hybridization and interpretation to ensure a full quality control of all steps.
- Fast turn-around time: 95% of the PGS cases are reported within 16~24 hours after sample receipt.
- Super-clean environment: DNA amplification from a single cell is carried out in a class-100 cleanroom to eliminate possible DNA contaminations.
- Quality Assurance protocols: All critical technical steps are double-checked independently by a PacGenomics scientist. Data analysis and final report are reviewed by two senior scientists before director reviews and signs off.
We Deliver on Our Promises
PacGenomics is a highly experienced laboratory that offers these genetic testing services. Driven by a passion to elevate the science and technology to integrate advances in genetics, PacGenomics has risen above the field in preimplantation genetic testing. PacGenomics utilizes proven science, technology and state-of-the-art genetic testing equipment that is up-to-date with the most recent advances in the human genome project, and bioinformatics algorithms. Therefore, PacGenomics provides you with accurate and trusted reports.
Our mission is to help families conceive and deliver healthy babies.